State Bank of India
A/c No: 0000123456789
IFSC Code: SB0001234
Villages covered: 20 villages in the Sukrouli block of the Kushinagar district in Uttar Pradesh.
The target communities: SC/ OBC/ Minorities, Socially excluded communities, including women and children.
Household covered: 5150 households in 20 villages.
Project period: September 2011 to September 2015.
Gram Bharti is a partner of the lead NGO GNK, in the PACS-II programme for the implementation of the project entitled “Empowering girls and women of the socially excluded groups to acquire equity and to secure the rights of the basic services and livelihood”.
The key outcomes envisaged in this project are
- 90% targeted the socially excluded households having no discriminatory access to 100 days of NREGS work in a year.
- 95% targeted families issued NREGS job cards.
- 80% NREGS workers from the targeted households are getting timely NREGS payment.
Basic Services- Education-
- 5% achievement in school enrollment of children (6-14 years) from the targeted excluded households.
- 5% retention of children (6-14 years) from the targeted excluded households.
- 90% of children from the targeted excluded households having no discriminatory access to the midday meal in schools.
- 90% of women from the targeted socially excluded community are having access to the Janani Suraksha Yojna (JSY).
- 80% institutional deliveries by the women of the targeted communities.
- 90% women of the targeted communities are receiving ANC/ PNC care.
- 90% of children (6-36 months) from the targeted socially excluded household having non-discriminatory access to supplementary nutrition from ICDS centers.
- 80% of the registered children (6-36 months) of the targeted socially excluded households is receiving supplementary nutrition in ICDS centres.
- 70% of pregnant women, lactating mothers and children from the targeted household is receiving supplementary nutrition from AWC.